Senior Recruitment Consultant
You will enjoy
- The autonomy to succeed without being micromanaged
- Fantastic, supportive work culture
- A good base salary
- The ability to earn uncapped commission
- The ability to grow your own team
- Access to our existing supplier agreements with major companies and government
You must bring
- A mentality of continuous improvement
- A consultative, collaborative approach
- Discipline to manage your own time and prioritisation
- Desire and motivation to grow the practice ethically, fostering good relationships
- Strong emotional intelligence to listen and understand people
- A good set of personal values, an optimistic outlook
- A good set of existing relationships to bring to the table
- Your utmost care to act in the best interests of our clients and candidates
- An attention to detail and a focus on delivering an exceptional candidate experience
- Proactive sourcing methods and a range of tactics for engaging passive candidates
Our hiring process is simple
- Fill in the application form to introduce yourself.
- Screening call to chat about you and the role.
- If the screening call goes well, you will be invited in for a behavioural based interview.
- References and final decision are made after our interview.
A small but very important note - applicants must be in Australia and eligible to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants including people of different ages, gender, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, religious belief, work experience, educational background.
We prefer not to work with recruiters. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes sent from recruiters. Thanks!