Hello, we're Airteam. Nice to meet you!
We're a small team of experienced developers and designers, partnering with businesses to build remarkable digital customer experiences. We are makers and problem solvers, working at the delivery end of digital experiences, producing high-quality shippable products.
Our clients include financial services, private health insurance, education, training, healthcare and government.
We're looking for people motivated by social impact, relationship-building, collaboration, transparency and lean efficiency to join our crew.
How this role fits into our team
You enjoy working in multidisciplinary teams and contribute your ideas to generate the best outcomes. You stay up to date with new tech and enjoying picking new things to learn to keep your skills sharp. You share knowledge with the team and like to see others do well, helping the team develop and grow.
Essential skills for this role
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- You can work independently and in a team to deliver high-quality shippable code
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- You have experience working onsite with clients
Our hiring process is simple
- Fill in the application form with as much detail as possible. Please tell us in your cover letter how you meet the essential skills for the role. If you have sample projects or a github repo you want to share, please do.
- The first step is an informal phone call to get to know each other.
- Then, we'll invite you in for a behavioural based interview. That's it!
Unfortunately we cannot offer sponsorship for contract positions. Applicants must be in Australia and eligible to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all applicants including people of different ages, gender, ethnicity, physical ability, sexual orientation, religious belief, work experience, educational background.
We prefer not to work with recruiters. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes sent from recruiters. Thanks!